Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) the writer Agriturismo Corte Pellegrini, as the data controller, informs that personal data acquired with reference to established commercial relationships will form subject to processing in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
In relation to the aforementioned treatments, it also provides the following information.
The purposes of the processing of personal data you provide are: execution of contracts with you and related commitments, fulfillment of legal obligations related to the contractual relationship, organizational management of the contract, any external professional collaborations for the fulfillment of legal obligations , protection of contractual rights, internal statistical analysis, marketing activities through the sending of promotional and advertising material relating to products or services similar to those object of the existing commercial relationship, in situations already authorized with the expression of consent.
Personal data will be processed in paper form, computerized and telematic and entered in the relevant databases that will be able to access, and then become aware of, the persons in charge of processing the data expressly designated by the data controller as personal data processing and who may carry out operations consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other appropriate operation, even automated, in compliance with the provisions of law aimed at ensuring, inter alia, the confidentiality and security of data as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes.
The provision of personal data is related to the performance of all the activities necessary and functional to the execution of contractual and legal obligations. It follows that any refusal to provide the data for such purposes may determine the impossibility of the writer to proceed with the same contractual relationships and legal obligations.
The data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
- post office, transport companies and freight forwarders for the aspects related to shipments of goods and customs procedures;
- bank institutions for the management of receipts and payments; financial administrations and other companies or public bodies in fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
- companies and law firms for the protection of contractual rights;
- agents, representatives, procurers working for the writer, contracting companies, self-employed workers and client companies;
- credit recovery companies;
- our other customers and suppliers;
- other external companies in compliance with contractual obligations deriving from normal company activities.
The dissemination of personal data is not expected. In relation to the aforementioned treatments, the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be exercised, within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree, by writing or contacting:
Corte Pellegrini Farmhouse strong> - Via Campalto 18 - 37036 - Verona (vr) - Tel: (+39) 335 816 6973 a > - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - VAT / CF: 04088460235
Website created and optimized by PRISMI SpA